How Can I Use Quintax?
Options for Using Quintax
|Option||Who can apply?||Other Details|
|Take Quintax for yourself and get some feedback.||Anyone wanting to know more about how their personality preferences affect their work and career choices, and those of others.||Send a message via our 'Contact Us' page and we will send you some information about completing Quintax and receiving feedback on your results.|
|Become a user of our Quintax Bureau Service.||Anyone in a relevant professional role, e.g. in recruitment or selection, in learning and development, career counselling, leadership development, trainer etc.||Read and agree to our terms of professional use for the Bureau Service for Quintax – this is to help protect you, your respondents, and Quintax against inappropriate use of the tool. We will create and operate a Quintax Online account for you – you can ‘inherit’ this account if you subsequently train and qualify as a Quintax User. Contact us for details.|
|Become an Authorised Quintax User on our Pay-As-You-Go system.||This option is open to anyone who qualifies as an accredited user of Quintax. You can open an account and order units when needed in blocks, e.g. 100 or 200. Pay by invoice or credit card.||Here we open an account for you to run. You must be: already qualified in the British Psychological Society standard (Test User Personality), OR to an equivalent level in another personality measure, OR have completed Quintax training. See below for Quintax training options via rapid qualification or BPS routes.|
|Purchase a corporate Quintax package to get your company started.||For organisations that want to introduce Quintax for the first time by investing strategically in a package of training places and Quintax usage units to get started.||By investing up-front in Quintax use in your company, we can provide you with an attractive and economic package of training places and Quintax usage units. Quintax can be introduced alone, or alongside other tools in a layered approach to your talent management functions. Contact us for details.|
|Become a Volume Quintax User.||This option is open to anyone who wants to be able to use Quintax at volume levels in their organisation, e.g. in a large corporate, a university, or another similar institution.||Bronze, silver, and gold licenses to use Quintax across a large population are available. N.B. your organisation will need to have at least one qualified personality test user for this option. Contact us for details.|
Training Routes to Becoming A Quintax User
Rapid Qualification Routes to Quintax Use - Including New E-Learning Options!
- If you have no qualifications in psychometric assessment you can complete a 1.5 day Quintax Qualifying Training Course to become a Quintax Authorised User. This includes a Starter Pack as part of the course fee of £750 + VAT. The Starter Pack contains a Quintax User Guide, a Quintax Interpretation Guide, and an on-line account with 100 usage units (depending on reports, enough to assess up to 5 people).
- If you are already qualified as a user of a personality questionnaire, you can start working with Quintax straightaway. All you need to do to become a Quintax Authorised User is to purchase a Starter Pack (described above) for £250 + VAT and you can begin assessing people immediately. In addition, you will receive FREE optional attendance at a Quintax Conversion Training Course (1 day). The training course provides a quick way to try out Quintax and get an overview of its use and outputs.
- Full E-Learning alternatives now exist for both the Quintax Qualifying Course and the Quintax Conversion Course. Each course comes with a starter pack and is completed on-line with video-conferencing and full tutorial support for feedback and other exercises.
- Click here for Course Information, Dates, and Ordering!
BPS Routes to Quintax Use
- If you have no qualifications but would like to follow a British Psychological Society route, you can complete this with us via our BPS Test User Ability course (includes Assistant Test User training), followed by our BPS Test User Personality (Quintax) course. Each of the 2 courses lasts 2 days and is priced at £995 + VAT per course (including Starter Pack) when booked together. The TUP course is priced at £1195 + VAT when booked on its own.
- If you are already registered with the BPS as a Test User Ability on their Register of Qualifications in Test Use, you can join us just for our Test User Personality (Quintax) course mentioned above.
- If you are already registered with the BPS as a Test User Personality based on another instrument then you count as a qualified user of another personality questionnaire, and you can use Quintax immediately by purchasing a Starter Pack as described above for £250 + VAT. This gives you a FREE optional training day along with the two Quintax manuals and on-line account.
- If you would like to register Quintax as an ‘Additional Instrument’ on the BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use, then you must complete the Quintax Conversion Training Course (1 day) as part of this process. This BPS registration route is priced at £450 + VAT as it includes a Starter Pack (with all the elements already described) and a portfolio of assessment exercises for the BPS TUP 'Additional Instrument Quintax' qualification. Being a BPS Verified Assessor, SR&A can sign you off for the qualification if you complete it successfully, but you must be TUP qualified and registered with the BPS as a pre-requisite. Call us on 0161 877 3277 or email us at our mail address if you want to discuss this option.
- Click here for Course Information, Dates, and Ordering!
Quintax Licensed Trainers
Training in Quintax (both public and in-company) can be obtained from the publishers Stuart Robertson & Associates Ltd or from any organisation recognised by us as Quintax Licensed Trainers and bearing the logo shown on right.