A talent assessment and management tool using psychometric testing
Quintax is a talent assessment and management tool developed in the UK for selecting, developing, and providing insights to people at work.
The Quintax tool is used:
- in recruitment situations to see what personality differences exist between potential hires, and how this can impact on how they work
- in one-to-one settings to give people insight about themselves so they can learn and develop aspects of their approach to work
- to help teams improve their styles of interaction, work and cohesiveness
- to support leadership development in organisations
- to support career transition and life coaching among those choosing careers, switching organisations or jobs, or adapting to new life goals as a result of life events, retirement, or other factors
Why is Quintax Well Liked?
The Quintax Creative Style Continuum
Where is Quintax Used?
- integrating into the selection processes for senior civil servants at the Ministry of Defence, and other public sector organisations
- integrating into the selection procedures of private sector companies such as QHotels, Starbucks, The White Company, and many others
- providing support at the Independent Police Complaints Commission for the selection of Senior Managers, Investigators and Senior Investigators
- integrating into the career coaching work of career transition specialists such as LHH (formerly DBM)
- providing a basis for individual and team staff development at a variety of housing associations such as Dane Plus, Cheshire Peaks & Plains, and others
- supporting academic leadership development programmes at the University of Leeds and elsewhere