SR&A TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PUBLIC COURSE BOOKINGS
A COURSE BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS & GUARANTEE
- A booking will be considered confirmed if a booking form indicating invoicing arrangements has been received by SR&A Ltd or other confirmation of the booking in writing has been received by SR&A Ltd.
- Following receipt of a confirmed booking SR&A Ltd will guarantee a place on the course or modules to be run on the dates booked. All course place bookings will be confirmed by email. In the event of the unavoidable cancellation of the course by SR&A Ltd, an alternative date will be offered and all fees etc will be transferable.
- Course joining arrangements including location, course programme etc. will be sent out prior to the course.
- When acknowledging a confirmed booking SR&A Ltd will indicate what pre-course work will be required (if any) and when that will be despatched to the delegate.
- Joining instructions and pre-course work will only be sent out to delegates with confirmed bookings as defined in 1. above.
- All in-course materials and equipment will be provided by SR&A Ltd. Training and assessment will be carried out by SR&A Ltd in accordance with the requirements of the course and qualifications to be taken (if any). All materials for any follow-up activity will be obtained from ourselves.
B INVOICING ARRANGEMENTS
SR&A Ltd course fees include a charge (20% of the course fee) to cover pre-course administration and preparation of materials. This charge is due at the time of booking confirmation and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or postponement. Payment of the deposit will be invoiced by SR&A at the time of confirmed booking unless sent with the booking form by post.
Balance of Course Fee
The balance of the course fee (80%) will fall due at the start of the course or first module and invoices will normally be issued at least 7 days prior to the course or module.
C CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT
In all cases of cancellation or postponement by the client following confirmation of booking, the deposit described at B1 above is non-refundable and is retained by SR&A.
a) If a course place is cancelled by the client more than 28 days before the start date of the course or first module, there will be no additional cancellation charge.
b) Cancellation by the client 28 days or less before the start date of the course or first module will lead to a sliding scale of cancellation charges.
Between 28 and 15 days: 50% of the fee is payable
Between 14 and 8 days: 70% of the fee is payable
Within 7 days or less of the start of the course or first module: The full course fee is payable.
c) Non-attendance on the course or module with no notice of cancellation will result in 100% of the fee being chargeable.
a) In all cases when a confirmed booking is postponed, the deposit described at B1 above is non-refundable and is retained by SR&A. A further deposit is required to secure a place on the new course dates.
b) In the case of postponement up to and including 15 days prior to the start of the course or module, cancellation charges (as
in C2b above) will be waived in the event of the postponement of course or module booking to a confirmed future date.
c) In the case of postponement within 14 days or less before the start of the course or module, any waiving of cancellation
charges will be at the discretion of SR&A dependent on circumstances.
SR&A Ltd 2016